- Smooth as pebbles in a pool. It’s clean, fresh and lively with both the oak and the grain in perfect harmony.
- Sunlight on fields of early summer barley.
- Barley sugar and a hint of mint open before moving into freshly cut wild flowers; buttercup, daisy, meadowsweet, myrtle, primrose and cherry blossom. Over time, and with the addition of a little water, caramelized fruit notes come to the front, with hints of lemon, honey, tangerine, and a sea salt tang.
- Refined and refreshing, sweet oak and barley notes come together in perfect harmony. Ripe green fruits, brown sugar and sweet malt follow, showcasing the remarkable flavor of the Scottish barley used in this single malt.
- Smooth and well rounded, the finish showcases the elegant balance between the vibrant fruit and the subtle sea-spray notes.
UNPEATED ISLAY SINGLE MALT SCOTCH WHISKY
0 PARTS PER MILLION
MINIMUM AGE DEPENDENT ON INDIVIDUAL RECIPE
100% SCOTTISH BARLEY; MAINLAND, ISLAY AND ORGANICALLY GROWN
BOTTLED UNCHILL-FILTERED AND COLOURING FREE, USING ISLAY SPRING WATER, AT BRUICHLADDICH DISTILLERY ON ISLAY